Magazines & Newspapers on Your Device
You can borrow and read digital magazines and newspapers on most current mobile devices or your computer for free with your Library card. Find out how to get started with our digital magazine and newspaper services.
With Flipster you can check out digital copies of over 60 current magazine titles to read using your browser or mobile device.
- Log in with your Library card, then browse and borrow magazine issues
- No software is required, but you can download the Flipster app for iOS, Android or Kindle Fire
- You can borrow magazines via a web browser to read now on your PC, Mac or mobile
- Magazines in the collection are always available, checkout times vary from 3 days to 1 month, depending on the magazine
PressReader provides access to more than 7,000 magazines and newspapers in more than 60 languages, available in full-page, full-color formats, just as they appear in print.
- Log in with your Library card to browse top stories or find articles by publication or topic
- No software is required, but you can download the PressReader app for iOS, Android, Windows Phone or Blackberry
- You can browse magazines and newspapers in standard web browsers for Windows and Mac
- Leave comments on articles and interact with people from around the world
New York Times Digital
The New York Times Digital subscription provides unlimited access to New York Times articles including archive access (digitized papers back to 1851), but does not include New York Times Cooking or Crosswords.
- Requires an email address and a free NYTimes account
- The New York Times Digital app is free and avaible on Android, iOS, and Kindle Fire
- In a browser, not the app, use this link to redeem a three-day (72 hour) digital access code
- Click on "Redeem"
- Log in to your New York Times account to activate the three-day pass on your account
- Click "Go to NYTimes.com." The pass is now active. You may logoff and close the browser
- Open the NYTimes app
- Continued access requires a new access code every three days (72 hours)