You can use up to 15 tickets per month to stream titles from over 30,000 independent, classic and other films, documentaries and TV shows from the Kanopy streaming service. It's free to access with your Library card.
Independent, Classic and Documentary Films
- Use your email address and Library card number to create a Kanopy account from your internet-connected device, and start watching now
- The Kanopy app is available for iOS, Android and Roku. You can also watch with Chromecast, Apple TV and other TV apps
- Library patrons receive 15 tickets per month to play videos on Kanopy. As you browse for titles, you'll see the number of tickets required to watch each title and how long you have to watch it. Learn how tickets work
- Your tickets reset on the first day of the month, and unused tickets don't roll over to the next month
- All films have closed captions, subtitles and transcripts that are fully ADA compliant. You can watch films using screen reader technologies like JAWS
About Kanopy Kids
Kanopy offers children's programming with Kanopy Kids. Browse educational and engaging videos for children of all ages.
- Your access includes unlimited plays of any video on Kanopy Kids, and does not use monthly tickets.
- To access Kanopy Kids Mode, select “Go to Kanopy Kids” from the menu; learn how to find the menu on your device or app here.
- To search all Kanopy titles, exit Kanopy Kids
- You can still access Kanopy while accessing Kanopy Kids on another device.
About The Great Courses Library
Learn more about ancient history, literature, mathematics and 60 other subjects by watching The Great Courses on Kanopy.
- Use your monthly tickets to access any course in The Great Courses library.