NewHolly Branch Amenities & Equipment
Visit your Library to find a space to meet, study, work or read. You can use public computers and free Wi-Fi at all 27 Library locations. Find out what else you can do at your neighborhood branch.
Computers & Equipment
- Our 10 public computers are available for catalog research or up to 2 hours of internet access per day.
- Wireless Internet Access (Wi-Fi) is free for anyone to use during open hours.
- We have copiers and printers available to use for a small fee. You can also print from your own device on our Wi-Fi network.
- We provide fax services for a small fee.
- We have adaptive equipment to help people who are blind or have low vision use computers and other Library resources.
- Free parking is available in our parking lot.
- We have air conditioning for those hot summer days.
- We have English for speakers of other languages (ESOL) materials in our collection.
- We have areas for children and teens.
- We have single-occupant all-gender restrooms.