NewHolly Branch Amenities & Equipment
Visit your Library to find a space to meet, study, work or read. You can use public computers and free Wi-Fi at all 27 Library locations. Find out what else you can do at your neighborhood branch.
Meeting & Study Rooms
- Free meeting room shared with another organization for up to 35 people, depending on the layout. Call 206-386-1905 to reserve.
- Seating and tables with electrical outlets.
Computers & Equipment
- 11 computers with internet access.
- 2 computers dedicated for browsing the catalog and accessing the Library's online resources.
- In-library use only laptops with internet access.
- Wireless Internet Access (Wi-Fi) during open hours.
- Public printer, copier and scanner. Print from your own device with Wi-Fi printing.
- Free scanning and online faxing station.
- Charging station with Android and Apple charging cables.
- Courtesy phone to make brief, local phone calls.
- Bike racks located in several locations on shared campus.
- Get to the Library on public transit.
- Free parking.
- Amharic, Oromo, Somali, Tigrinya & Vietnamese Collections for children. Learn more about World Languages at the Library.
- Dedicated areas for children and teens.
- Multi-stall single-gender restrooms in shared building space. View list of restroom types by location.
- Book return box is located on the west side of the building, on 32nd Ave. S.
- Air conditioning.