Explore language resources for students.
- Brainpop - Engaging learning games, animated movies, and activities. Designed with relevance, depth and humor to engage kids on their unique learning paths. Available in Spanish, French and English Language Learners.
- Covid 19 Time Capsule - Create a time capsule to capture this unique moment in history. Downloadable workbooks available in Spanish and French.
- Zeno Math - Fun, early learning math games geared for children ages 3+ and can be played by the whole family. Instructions available in Chinese, Russian, Somali, Spanish, and Vietnamese.
- Hour of Coding - Themed coding tutorials for beginners and coders. Available in over 45 languages.
- Together Program - Students helping students with their schoolwork. For K-8 students at Seattle Public Schools during COVID-19. Tutors speak a total of 8 different languages: English, Spanish, French, Korean, Vietnamese, Farsi, Swahili and Telugu.
- Audible Free eAudiobooks for kids & teens - Kids can instantly stream from a collection of books, including titles across eight different languages, for free while schools remain closed.
- Mango Languages - Improve your conversation skills in over 70 languages, including English.