Get Library Notifications
You can get notices from us by email or phone, or sign up for Library Elf to receive text messages and more.
If you have an email address linked to your Library card, you will automatically receive these notices:
- Overdue and almost overdue alerts
- Holds ready for pickup and holds activation
- Billing notices
Check your Account Settings to see if you have an email linked to your account or to add an email address. Email services may place email notices in your spam or junk mail folder. Please make sure your spam or junk mail folder is set to accept messages from email@example.com.
You can sign up with Library Elf to receive overdue and hold notifications.
- Get Email notifications as often as you choose
- Other notification options: SMS (text message), iCal, and RSS
- Add additional library cards to a single account (examples: your library card, a family member's library card, a King County Library System card, etc.)
You can receive alerts when new items on favorite topics or authors become available using RSS. Search the catalog for something (author, subject, keyword) and scroll down to the RSS button to set up an RSS feed.
If you have a question or need help, Ask Us or call 206-386-4636.