Pick up your Library materials from one of our convenient 24-hour lockers located at the High Point and Rainier Beach Branches. Place your holds online and we will let you know when your items are available to pick up.
Lockers coming soon to Northeast Branch
How to Use SPL Lockers
Place Your Holds
- When you place your holds in our catalog, select one of the following as your pickup location:
- SPL Lockers: High Point Branch
- SPL Lockers: Rainier Beach Branch
- We will notify you when your holds are ready to pick up. Learn how to get notifications by text, email or phone on our Notifications page.
Pick up Your Holds
- We will hold your items in the locker for up to 72 hours.
- When you arrive at the lockers, enter your Library card number and PIN on the touch screen.
- A locker will open for you to retrieve your items. Items are checked out to you when the locker opens.
- Please remove all items before you close the locker. Do not leave any returns in the locker; use the branch book return to return items.
- If you have trouble opening the locker, please talk to Library staff or call the number posted at the branch during Library open hours.