- Meeting Room
- Study Rooms
- Quiet Room
- Public Computers
- Print, Copy & Scan
- Bike Rack
- Accessible by Bus and Light Rail
- Free Parking
- ADA Computer & Adaptive Equipment
- Multi-Stall Single-Gender Restrooms
- Chinese, Spanish & Vietnamese Collections
- Air Conditioning
- SPL Holds Lockers
- Book return slot is located on the south wall of the building, on S. Forest St., to the left of the entrance.
Celebrate LGBTQ+ Pride at the Library!
Find the Library celebrating our LGBTQ+ community at events throughout the city in honor of Pride Month. Wear your most fabulous colors and join us for a Pride family dance party or story time, or find us at Pride celebrations in the community!
Play Summer Book Bingo!
Seattle's favorite summer reading contest is here! Every summer we partner with Seattle Arts & Lectures (SAL) to create a Summer Book Bingo card for adults. If you achieve bingo or blackout, you will be entered to win fabulous prizes! Download a card to play Book Bingo.
Upcoming EventsAll Beacon Hill Branch Events
About the Beacon Hill Branch
On July 10, 2004, the current Beacon Hill Branch opened. The new library has a canopied stone entry plaza that offers protected seating and bicycle racks. The branch was refurbished in 2017.