- Study Rooms
- Public Computers
- Print, Copy & Scan
- Bike Rack
- Accessible by Bus, Light Rail, and Street Car
- Street Parking Only
- ADA Computer & Adaptive Equipment
- Single-Occupant All-Gender Restroom
- Chinese, Japanese, Korean & Vietnamese Collections
- Air Conditioning
- Book return slot is located on the east wall of the building, on Eighth Ave., to the right of the entrance.
Celebrate LGBTQ+ Pride at the Library!
Find the Library celebrating our LGBTQ+ community at events throughout the city in honor of Pride Month. Wear your most fabulous colors and join us for a Pride family dance party or story time, or find us at Pride celebrations in the community!
Play Summer Book Bingo!
Seattle's favorite summer reading contest is here! Every summer we partner with Seattle Arts & Lectures (SAL) to create a Summer Book Bingo card for adults. If you achieve bingo or blackout, you will be entered to win fabulous prizes! Download a card to play Book Bingo.
Upcoming EventsAll International District/Chinatown Branch Events
About the International District Chinatown Branch
The new International District/Chinatown Branch opened June 11, 2005. It was the 16th project completed under the "Libraries for All" building program. The branch is located inside International District Village Square II. Long hanging lamps illuminate a ceiling canopy made of ribbons of wood.