Magnolia Branch Amenities & Equipment
Visit your Library to find a space to meet, study, work or read. You can use public computers and free Wi-Fi at all 27 Library locations. Find out what else you can do at your neighborhood branch.
Though Library branches are reopening, not all services and amenities are available. Meeting rooms, study rooms, in-person programs and are not yet available. Thank you for your patience.
Meeting & Study Rooms
Computers & Equipment
- Our 17 public computers are available for catalog research or up to 90 minutes of internet access per day.
- Wireless Internet Access (Wi-Fi) is free for anyone to use during open hours.
- We have copiers and printers available to use for a small fee. You can also print from your own device on our Wi-Fi network.
- We have adaptive equipment to help people who are blind or have low vision use computers and other Library resources.
- Our quiet room is a space for people to read or work away from the activity of the main reading area.
- Free parking is available in our small parking lot.
- We have air conditioning for those hot summer days.
- We have areas for children and teens.
- We have multi-stall single-gender restrooms.